Adoption Matters Northwest is a specialist voluntary adoption agency. Our main aim is to find families for children who, for one reason or another, are no longer able to live with their birth families.
We exist as an organisation with only one purpose: to provide a comprehensive advice and support service for all those who are considering adoption, or who have been touched by it.
Reasons to choose us:
- Check out our latest Annual Review (Facts and Figures) outlining our highest number of placement in over 43 years.
- We have a national reputation for professionalism.
- We were rated as “Outstanding” in our last Ofsted report; February 2011 (Every voluntary adoption agency is inspected once in every three year cycle). Read the full Ofsted report.
We’ve been providing these services for over 60 years. In that time, we’ve placed more than 3,500 children. Some families have adopted one; some have adopted as many as five brothers and sisters together!
- Our services are available to everyone living throughout the North West of England and North East Wales.
- For adopters, our help and support post adoption remains permanently available
At Adoption Matters Northwest we have a large and committed team to help you throughout the process...
Read more »
For more information contact us.